Looking For PPC Manager

funtual

New member
Jun 5, 2012
1
0
0
I am looking for a PPC Manager to coordinate and manage marketing campaigns on Google Adwords, Bing, Facebook, Yahoo/Overture and MSN. I am looking for someone with expertise in Google Adwords, optimization of Paid Search Advertisers and complete knowledge of SEM jobs for PPC campaigns. Experience is a must and having a Google certificate is a big plus.

You must have analytical and creative skills and be able to maximize profits by developing and crafting Google- Display Advertisement, planning and deploying PPC campaigns. Good analytical skills to gain high quality score & improve PPC Campaigns Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Adwords Management. Candidate should be able to determine ROI on search marketing efforts, add new keywords in the search engines, Search Engine Marketing skills, Managing Google-Banner Ads (including client search strategies), Paid Search Campaigns; setting up and optimizing Paid Search/PPC campaigns, and track funds in the account and maintain conversions.

If interested please contact by email: admin@funtual.com
 


Bing and then MSN? Overture.... Oh lord...

it's been a while, but didn't Bing merge the Yahoo PPC thingy, into Bing? I don't know what I am talking about, and am too lazy to google, since I don't think about things like Yahoo.

OP, it looks like you are about to go on a ride when someone takes your monies... Get the terminology down first.