Looking for War R00m Member



so you can teach me to make monies? maybe if you enter the wickedfire competition you could teach everyone to make monies
 
Have you thought about entering the Wickedfire WSO Idea Competition? If you really have a good idea, you should think about submitting an entry into the competition.

You jakcass :thefinger:

I fell for that... how many damn messages did you have in that? Glad my kid was in bed lol.

WarFm ain't nothing compared to here, but that doesn't mean the WS0 section can't be a good income stream. :updown:
 
you+shall+not+pass
 
:ugone2far: Well I'm glad you all are all well-off, but I am always open to new places that I can use my writing skill to bring more money in for our household.
 
:ugone2far: Well I'm glad you all are all well-off, but I am always open to new places that I can use my writing skill to bring more money in for our household.
I would have given you more work if you had bothered to return my iTrader after I also left you a nice review.

New client acquisition is expensive, it is much cheaper to retain existing clients. To do so, requires a little TLC instead of a lot of sales elbow grease.

All of the successful service providers here end up with off forum revolving contracts for their services, usually from happy customers who are willing to push volume with them. Needless to say, it is a lot easier (and profitable) to do 100 articles for 1 client, than 1 article for 100 clients.

Anyway, good luck at WaFo.
 
I would have given you more work if you had bothered to return my iTrader after I also left you a nice review.

New client acquisition is expensive, it is much cheaper to retain existing clients. To do so, requires a little TLC instead of a lot of sales elbow grease.

All of the successful service providers here end up with off forum revolving contracts for their services, usually from happy customers who are willing to push volume with them. Needless to say, it is a lot easier (and profitable) to do 100 articles for 1 client, than 1 article for 100 clients.

Anyway, good luck at WaFo.

this ^^^