I am surprised at how many are upset that this is coming to an end.
I could never get into it myself.
I could never get into it myself.
They don't answer anything because they can't. I guarantee that the writers are as confused as we are. They made up so much weird mystical shit to create thrills during all the seasons, that there is no reasonable explanation which could tie it all together at the end. So they just leave it at that.
I am a huge lost fan, I just always expected that there was some deeper meaning that we weren't shown yet that the writers had in mind. I'm just disappointed how obvious it is now that the writers had no clue what they were doing all along =[
Even though I wasn't technically a faithful follower since S1 (I watched S3 when it aired), if I was I think I'd still be slightly disappointed. I just feel if even the writers don't know what's going on, how am I expected to fully enjoy it all? I watched LOST because I thought there was a purpose to everything...but there's simply not or else they would explain SOME of the crazy twists they fed us.
What exactly is the island? Or should I just take it at face value and just accept that it is what they showed us?
Why could you only get on and off it a certain way that only dharma and some others knew about. Why was it invisible to others.
How could the whole island be transported somewhere else by turning a wheel? Am i just supposed to accept strange electromagnetism as the answer?
I mean why is the island so special?
Why did it need protecting so bad that that bitch would kill her son? What is the light? What would happen if it was no longer protected?
.