LukeP Appreciation Thread - How to get unlimited free .coms

ChickenFucker

Banned
Apr 23, 2012
597
8
0
So that you have higher profit margins when cranking out $.10/day autoblogs :D. Just kidding bro, love ya. Enjoy, and before you say shit, I just used this this morning (didn't need entropay as I have plenty of old gift cards).

Code:
http://www.2shared.com/document/nPb7GiYh/Unlimited_Free_com_Domains.html

https://www.virustotal.com/file/2fc1722293b5dd1ab150e5897e9d03582eff2c6d0821a0c36e49ff3d1ef612b3/analysis/
 


There's no need for funding or anything. Free .coms buddy. Entropay cards can be funded via a fake bank. Read the pdf to find out more.
 
There's no need for funding or anything. Free .coms buddy. Entropay cards can be funded via a fake bank. Read the pdf to find out more.
Yeah I saw that - my question's kind of unrelated to the topic, because uh.. I'm underage and want to buy Facebook ads. No card but I have PayPal money. :D Thanks for the help by the way.
 
Had a look and came up with this:

iLivid was downloaded (I assume by one of my kids) and with it came Bandoo Media stuff and Searchqu, which hijacked the search bar. I located iLivid and Bandoo Media in 'Control Panel -> Add and Remove Programs' and removed/uninstalled them both. I also disabled Searchqu and some other Bandoo Media items via IE8's 'Tools -> Manage Add-ons'.

I would stay away from anything that installed Searchqu.
 
How is it off topic? When you download the PDF you need to install iLivid.

I got no such notice at all. AND I already posted the virustotal so I know my shit's clean. That's your own mess to deal with.



Side note, 20+ downloads and not a single rep or thank you. Now THAT'S why I never share shit on wickefire. Assholes :(
 
Do all the domains get revoked after a week like the Star Craft 2 accounts that basically followed the same trick?
 
Pewep, although I appreciate the offering, It's easy to see the reason why no one is appreciative here... When something sounds too good to be true like "unlimited free domains" it of course is so.

The registrar is running a business and is sooner or later going to miss those profits. I don't think he'll be too happy about it.

So don't take this the wrong way, but whatever loophole you've found is either going to stop working soon, get people's domains (and hard work they've done on them) taken away, or both.

...I'm thinking both.


So next time you want to share something with the community, try not posting something that will get ppl in trouble or waste their hard work, ok?
 
Pewep, although I appreciate the offering, It's easy to see the reason why no one is appreciative here... When something sounds too good to be true like "unlimited free domains" it of course is so.

The registrar is running a business and is sooner or later going to miss those profits. I don't think he'll be too happy about it.

So don't take this the wrong way, but whatever loophole you've found is either going to stop working soon, get people's domains (and hard work they've done on them) taken away, or both.

...I'm thinking both.


So next time you want to share something with the community, try not posting something that will get ppl in trouble or waste their hard work, ok?

Boss
 
Side note, 20+ downloads and not a single rep or thank you. Now THAT'S why I never share shit on wickefire. Assholes :(

Everybody on wickedfire ballin so hard spending $10 a year on a domain is no problem. Not like bhw, where you should have shared this, if you hadn't ripped it from a six month old VIP post in the first place.
 
You %#@*$( @%*(@ telling me you've never needed a throwaway .com redirect for a few days-weeks?

Fine.

Think outside the box. This method works and is working *right now*. It was on the dl for a while and I'm bringing it now to wickedfire as a peace offering. Take it or leave it. I don't give a fuck either way. I should have charged $100 a pop for the method instead come to think about it.