Lumosity

Ookie

Brb, gym.
Aug 20, 2010
197
2
0
South Australia
We've all seen the ads, but does this shit work?

Has anyone used Lumosity and seen any improvement in their focus, problem solving, memory, etc?

I signed up today for the free trial, and gave it a go, and see how it could help, but I want to know if anyone here has seen any positive results from it? Is it worth the $15/mo or $70/yr?
 


Hmmm.

We got an economist, a psychologist, and a philosopher, none with an education past the undergrad level wanting to addict us to games supposed to enhance the mind, and pay for the privilege.

I'm all over it.
 
...and pay for the privilege.

And a website that doesn't tell you how much you'll be paying which absolutely annoys the shit out of me. Yeah, there's some pricing info in the gift section which give you some idea about the cost of the program but they don't make the info clear and readily available to their visitors. It's not even so much about the cost, it's not expensive. It is about hiding this kind of info.