Manny vs. Cotto.. Damn..



Pac Mans hand speed is crazy.

Floyd can probably match him in that regard, plus Floyd's defense is absolutely superb.

It would be a great fight for sure...


Cotto never had a chance.
 
capt.nvts16111150529.aptopix_pacquiao_cotto_boxing_nvts161.jpg

capt.nvts18111150613.pacquiao_cotto_boxing_nvts181.jpg
 
Floyd is a pussy. Manny would expose him for the boring ass defensive fighter he is and kick his pansy ass.


We'll see. Cotto's idea of defense was put your head down and absorb the shots.

Floyd is a defensive technician. Manny knew he had Coto early on so he was dropping his hands quite often and throwing a few wild shots. If he does that shit with Floyd he will be seeing stars.

Who wins? I have no idea...
 
We'll see. Cotto's idea of defense was put your head down and absorb the shots.

Floyd is a defensive technician. Manny knew he had Coto early on so he was dropping his hands quite often and throwing a few wild shots. If he does that shit with Floyd he will be seeing stars.

Who wins? I have no idea...

lol the reason why he was dropping his hands was because he wanted cotto to hit him. i can tell he felt sorry for him after abusing his face and there were moments were he said, "come on, hit me"
 
floyd is a much better boxer than cotto, he hits very hard and does not stay in the pocket and exchange. Manny is a fucking shark, he's amazing. I think that would be a great fight. I have floyd in 12th rd. UD I think Floyd will frustrate manny the whole fight and he wont be able to work a sound offense against him.