Markets Down Hard



OMFG.jpg
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQCOK_48tTk]‪buy the dip: reloaded‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
 
be sure to sell at the bottom of the dip!

Yeah do what the hedge funds do buy at the top of a market and sell at the bottom.

Then fucking LOL at your investors when they ask where the fuck has all the money gone. Bankrupt the fund keep and the management fees.
 
Yields way up in Italy and Spain; US employment data suggests the scary fact that "double dip" is looking rather likely; the Japanese AGAIN trying to weaken their currency (intervention is almost always and equity stumble)....

I'm short Cable. ;-)
 
Dow goes from 6,600 to 12,800

"Evil Obama has nothing at all to do with this."


Dow goes from 12,800 to 11,700

"This is all Obama's fault!" :1bluewinky:
exactly. this bloated pig market should have fallen long ago.
 
f'ing related videos, I wanted to watch another B.T.F.D. vid and ended up seeing a video on how to fold fire hoses
 
I don't really care. Honestly I just like trolling you guys.

But srs though. The market DID hate Obama's speech. Hence the 2 day free fall.

Correlation or causation ...... whatever.

Edit: in addition to the whole debt cluster fuck .... of course.
 
Dow goes from 6,600 to 12,800

"Evil Obama has nothing at all to do with this."


Dow goes from 12,800 to 11,700

"This is all Obama's fault!" :1bluewinky:

I could have been president sitting in the white house playing xbox all day at the time and it still would have gone from 6600 to 12800...
 
Also remember Bernanke and crew are meeting in Jackson Hole at the end of the month. Expect funds to front-run that meeting on the expectation of another round of QE.