Markets Down Hard

This happens folks. If people would just not freak out and ride the wave we'd all be good. Give it time and it will settle.
 


With gold equities, analyst price future earnings at $1000 an ounce.
With junior oil stocks, they go DOWN when oil is over $100 a barrel because $100 oil is a sign of future economic turmoil.

Junior markets not really going down today because they've had the shit kicked out of them for the last six months anyways.

BUT, fundamentals in the junior are so solid... just fear and panic keeping it down.
 
Awaiting entry point for high-dividend yielding stocks for some of my cash. But not anytime soon


Worth mentioning, even if you just like the title:

Why the Stock Market is Still for Suckers...

Lol saving is for suckers. Long term savings you would of lost money since low interest rates + inflation would be eating into your cash savings. Statistically if you invested money even into a low cost index fund that tracks the S&P 500 you would of made money.

Maybe I'm missing something but, I always thought the people who lose money are the suckers.
 
Lol saving is for suckers. Long term savings you would of lost money since low interest rates + inflation would be eating into your cash savings. Statistically if you invested money even into a low cost index fund that tracks the S&P 500 you would of made money.

Maybe I'm missing something but, I always thought the people who lose money are the suckers.

That's why I only highlighted the part of the title that said stock market is for suckers. I've saved too much and I'm just as much of a sucker.

The real investment is into your own business. For many of us, that = more domains, more campaigns, more servers, more sites, more content, etc etc etc.

The rest is all for suckers. Enjoy your money or grow it for real.
 
Things are going to get worse folks, the writing is on the wall, the key is to take advantage of it
 
There's a new normal, won't figure what it is for awhile. People who don't panic are going to make a lot of money.

I day-traded Exxon today (XOM). It was down a lot while energy stocks were down tremendously. I figured XOM would if not catch up at least be further dragged down by the slaughter in the sector.

Very easy money today. The selling pressure was constant.

No position, it's on me to walk away for while. Thankfully I have other work that needs to be done.

If I play too hard in the markets I usually get hurt.
 
There's a new normal, won't figure what it is for awhile. People who don't panic are going to make a lot of money.

I day-traded Exxon today (XOM). It was down a lot while energy stocks were down tremendously. I figured XOM would if not catch up at least be further dragged down by the slaughter in the sector.

Very easy money today. The selling pressure was constant.

No position, it's on me to walk away for while. Thankfully I have other work that needs to be done.

If I play too hard in the markets I usually get hurt.

I like that play, I wnated to make a move in energy too but chickened out at the last minute as everything went to hell at once.
 
Fuck this. I lost too much on the stock market lately. So I'm back doing affiliate marketing so I can cash in some $$$ to buy more!
 
That's why I only highlighted the part of the title that said stock market is for suckers. I've saved too much and I'm just as much of a sucker.

The real investment is into your own business. For many of us, that = more domains, more campaigns, more servers, more sites, more content, etc etc etc.

The rest is all for suckers. Enjoy your money or grow it for real.

The real investment is into hard, tangible assets. Sling berriez, acquire metals & real estate, repeat.
 
  • Like
Reactions: slayerment