Something is happening. Recently, we have heard about a sudden suspicious number of incidents supposedly targeting Democrat congressmen. Maybe you heard about these alleged incidents. I think both of these are either plants in the audience or lies.
Next, we heard about alleged 'broken windows' and a 'cut gas line'. I think these are staged events too.
Next, we had this piece in Politico.
This has all the markings of a coordinated Marxist campaign.
What I see is this administration and their Marxist lackeys targeting those who are daring to dissent from this socialist agenda.
I think they are staging these events and will slowly escalate them. I think this is part of a widespread campaign culminating in the introduction of a specific piece of legislation that will destroy our Constitution for good.
At a certain point in the future, I believe they will introduce some type of law restricting free speech. This will be on the grounds of it 'inciting hatred' or some other type arbitrary nonsense.
I knew this was coming, but I didn't think it would happen this fast. Call me paranoid, but just wait and see what happens. I know what kind of people the tea party protesters are; they're just everyday moms, dads, kids, and grandparents living regular lives. They're peaceful people.
This is about shutting down dissent and having one-party propaganda to go with one-party rule.
Mark my words.
Next, we heard about alleged 'broken windows' and a 'cut gas line'. I think these are staged events too.
Next, we had this piece in Politico.
This has all the markings of a coordinated Marxist campaign.
What I see is this administration and their Marxist lackeys targeting those who are daring to dissent from this socialist agenda.
I think they are staging these events and will slowly escalate them. I think this is part of a widespread campaign culminating in the introduction of a specific piece of legislation that will destroy our Constitution for good.
At a certain point in the future, I believe they will introduce some type of law restricting free speech. This will be on the grounds of it 'inciting hatred' or some other type arbitrary nonsense.
I knew this was coming, but I didn't think it would happen this fast. Call me paranoid, but just wait and see what happens. I know what kind of people the tea party protesters are; they're just everyday moms, dads, kids, and grandparents living regular lives. They're peaceful people.
This is about shutting down dissent and having one-party propaganda to go with one-party rule.
Mark my words.