For you PPC pros making $1K/day or more, check me on this:
Assumptions:
-Payout $25
-Ad CTR = 5% (I'm not getting this but I figure top guys are)
-CPC = $.40
-Clicks = 1,250
-Ad spend = $500
-LP to advertiser CTR = 25% (swagged this)
-Advertiser sales page impressions = 313
-Conversion = 5% (seems high but maybe LP gets to this)
-Sales = 62
-Gross sales = $1,550
-Net sales = $1,050
So if you derive required impressions from this example, you need 25K impressions _per day_. That seems really difficult to achieve based on what I see for impressions and estimated search traffic around KW's.
How do you guys get that much scale? Media buys?
Thanks --
Assumptions:
-Payout $25
-Ad CTR = 5% (I'm not getting this but I figure top guys are)
-CPC = $.40
-Clicks = 1,250
-Ad spend = $500
-LP to advertiser CTR = 25% (swagged this)
-Advertiser sales page impressions = 313
-Conversion = 5% (seems high but maybe LP gets to this)
-Sales = 62
-Gross sales = $1,550
-Net sales = $1,050
So if you derive required impressions from this example, you need 25K impressions _per day_. That seems really difficult to achieve based on what I see for impressions and estimated search traffic around KW's.
How do you guys get that much scale? Media buys?
Thanks --