The school of hard knocks is an expensive education.
Not when you got a full-ride Fuck McBalls Scholarshit like I did.
The school of hard knocks is an expensive education.
I'm not trying to waste anyone's time here.
I just want to help - wezcountry
Got this email from Matt a while back.
"I've been working my butt off to make sure that
anyone that needs to get ahold of me can easy
find me. I have created these websites to make
it even easier then ever. I'm launching a Contact
Matt Bacak campaign to ensure that people that
might have old email addresses or even old phone
numbers now have the newest numbers.
The reason I have everything on websites is so I
can change any of the information - if they shall
ever change in the future. Which is very unlikely.
But, it might happen."
Here are the NEW Sites:
Matt Bacak Support | Matt Bacak Contact Information
Matt Bacak | Contact Matt Bacak | Matt Bacak Support
Matt Bacak's Internet Marketing Dirt Newsletter
Matt Bacak Support and Contact Information
He also sent a press release about it on July 25m 2009, here it is:
Matt Bacak's Making It Easier Than Ever to Contact Him
Nicole Silverstone
Customer Support Mgr.
nsilverstone@gmail.com