Mega Themes Club is open to all!

HurrDurr

DerpDerpDerp
Apr 11, 2010
219
8
0
You heard it right.

After dealing with numerous emails and threats, one email stood out.

"What exactly does Mega Themes Club offer to the betterment of the WordPress community?"

In short my site was no better than any other commercial WordPress developer that is taking advantage of the success that Matt Mullenweg has created.

Every damn one of these themes is using GNU licensed code, GNU licensed code libraries, and are designed for a GNU licensed CMS. So in accordance with GNU and all the goodness of being GNU Mega Themes Club is open for all.

Premium WordPress Themes - Mega Themes Club
 


Freeeeeeee stooff!

Wait... then why do you have a PayPal verified and credit card pics on the page?


Whoops forgot that was down there. But the site does take donations for those that would like to contribute to the acquisition of more themes.
 
Download free WordPress themes - Free WP Themes
Free Wordpress Themes | Best Wordpress Themes | Free Wordpress Templates | Best Wordpress Templates
WordPress Themes and Templates. FREE Premium WordPress Themes. More than 5000 Free WordPress themes

hmm, either I could register on your site, whore out my email for spam and other personal information or I could just download with one click on one of the sites above

tough choice!!


No spam here. The membership will evolve into the growth of the site. I have many plans going forward and will involve a membership to maintain login cookies across different platforms.
 
Download free WordPress themes - Free WP Themes
Free Wordpress Themes | Best Wordpress Themes | Free Wordpress Templates | Best Wordpress Templates
WordPress Themes and Templates. FREE Premium WordPress Themes. More than 5000 Free WordPress themes

hmm, either I could register on your site, whore out my email for spam and other personal information or I could just download with one click on one of the sites above

tough choice!!


I can't speak for what hurr durr will do (future tense) but I can say in the time that I've been a member, I have not received one email. Infact, I would like to receive notifications when he's added new stuff, but I don't think that's an option. Also, I just skimmed your links (so I could be wrong) but I think you're comparing apples to oranges. Ithemes Builder alone, is worth it for me.
 
Joined when this was paid. Would do it over again in a heart beat. Thanks for trying to make the whole thing work, man. Good luck with it in the future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: guerilla
Hey man, that's what the license agreement says. WooThemes is licensed GNU/GPL. He's well within the law as far as I can tell.

That was WooThemes' stupid fault for making them GNU/GPL.

yes the theme code is gpl, but the graphics arent.