Yeah so I msgd a friend and apparently her husband was on her fb, convo below. Person is not from here so I didn't care to remove first names, enjoy:
Me
way past your bed time
2:49amLaura
im laura husband
2:50amMe
doesn't matter still past your bedtime
are you spying on her
2:51amLaura
no really
mejor dicho no te tengo que dar explicaciones a tu mama verga quien eres tu despues de todo?
(google translate)rather did not I have to explain to your mom dick who you are, after all?
2:53amLaura
so wasaup?
torreja
2:57amLaura
mama tripa
2:58amMe
i dunno wtu you're saying
2:59amLaura
so bcarefull with what are you saying too man
2:59amMe
are you drunk
3:00amLaura
yes and youy?
3:01amMe
maybe
but I'm not on my wife's facebook lol
3:02amLaura
how about is you ad me to your face and we talk like gentlemans
marco ****
and if you add me we talk just in spanish
how about that?
fucker
3:03amMe
i don't speak spanish sorry
3:03amLaura
pussy
entonces para la proxima cuida tu boca bobo d everga
(google translate) then for the next watch your mouth fool d EverGo
3:04amMe
i don't know what you're saying
but I feel sorry for laura
you're gay
Me
hey
i'm sorry if i offended you
check out my new website here Make Money Online
This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error.
3:09amLaura
you know what
i dont fucking care
bro
3:09amMe
Make Money Online
that's my website check it out
3:11amMe
do you like my website
3:12amLaura is offline.
Me
way past your bed time
2:49amLaura
im laura husband
2:50amMe
doesn't matter still past your bedtime
are you spying on her
2:51amLaura
no really
mejor dicho no te tengo que dar explicaciones a tu mama verga quien eres tu despues de todo?
(google translate)rather did not I have to explain to your mom dick who you are, after all?
2:53amLaura
so wasaup?
torreja
2:57amLaura
mama tripa
2:58amMe
i dunno wtu you're saying
2:59amLaura
so bcarefull with what are you saying too man
2:59amMe
are you drunk
3:00amLaura
yes and youy?
3:01amMe
maybe
but I'm not on my wife's facebook lol
3:02amLaura
how about is you ad me to your face and we talk like gentlemans
marco ****
and if you add me we talk just in spanish
how about that?
fucker
3:03amMe
i don't speak spanish sorry
3:03amLaura
pussy
entonces para la proxima cuida tu boca bobo d everga
(google translate) then for the next watch your mouth fool d EverGo
3:04amMe
i don't know what you're saying
but I feel sorry for laura
you're gay
Me
hey
i'm sorry if i offended you
check out my new website here Make Money Online
This message contains blocked content that has previously been flagged as abusive or spammy. Let us know if you think this is an error.
3:09amLaura
you know what
i dont fucking care
bro
3:09amMe
Make Money Online
that's my website check it out
3:11amMe
do you like my website
3:12amLaura is offline.