'Militia' Terror Plot EH?

iPwnNoobs

Banned
Dec 5, 2009
1,512
72
0
uswest.battle.net
Military Terror Plot: Murder Case Uncovers Terror Plot By 'Militia' Within U.S. Military

:eek7:

slide_247085_1434939_free.jpg
 


Great. Armed Anarchists caught murdering others and trying to overthrow the government.

Please excuse me while I depart the country a bit earlier this year than expected...
 
Jesus, it gets worse...

Prosecutors: U.S. Soldiers Plotted to Kill President Obama - National - The Atlantic Wire

The prosecutor said the militia group had big plans. It plotted to take over Fort Stewart by seizing its ammunition control point and talked of bombing the Forsyth Park fountain in nearby Savannah, she said. In Washington state, she added, the group plotted to bomb a dam and poison the state’s apple crop. Ultimately, prosecutors said, the militia’s goal was to overthrow the government and assassinate the president.

I was insulted before that they could say these murderers were Anarchists... But now I'm 10x insulted that they think any Anarchists would Blow up a Fountain and poison an apple crop!

Clearly not in line with the NAP. Perhaps these guys are double agents working for the Cobra Commander?