Mobile Application/Commerce/Case Study Conferences

CLKeenan

Banned
Jun 24, 2006
2,506
14
0
Boston, MA
Hey guys - anyone know of any good tech conferences coming up with a large focus on mobile applications and commerce? I know there's a web 2.0 and Interop conference coming up in November but I'm looking for something that would help me with sales pitches to brands as to why they should have a mobile application/website. So I guess part of what I'm looking for is a case study element that shows off what other companies are doing.

Any suggestions?
 


Free apps are basically a great way to push out product to a large number of users (10 million requests in September 09). I currently deploy to BlackBerry/Nokia/Android markets. Depending on your budget, I may be able to work out a reasonable deal.
 
Hi

I am also looking for Case Study's on Mobile Apps with respect to affiliation programs. Would appreciate any info.

Also Ghost I have an interesting mobile app i'm looking to push out across the main smartphone OS's.