Modern Warfare 2...I get my ass kicked all over the place.

The only mode worth playing IMO is Hardcore Ricochet S&D - Much more team oriented / structured instead of people spawning all over the place just randomly shooting each other..

And Hardcore, because it's much more realistic - I can't stand having to unload a clip in a guy to get him killed.
 


COD4 is a much better game than MW2. MW2 maps are pure shit. It's like every map is a raging derivative of killhouse.

Also, COD4 maps suck too but they're not as bad. I wish there were BF2 size maps for MW2 and COD4 weapons in MW2. G3666666666, MP5, AK74. Gulf of Oman with a city in the middle and urban centers on the outposts would be so awesome
 
I disagree in that the starting weapon options are at a disadvantage. One of the classes they start you out with is the L86 LMG. I'm using that gun right now, and it rapes. Rapes hard.

You run slow as shit with that...but either way it's not just about having the weapon but having the right attachments and perks unlocked.

For example, my favourite setup after I hit level I think around 30:

ACR + silencer
Launcher/RPG

Scavenger pro - Pick shit up and extra magazines (pretty much never run out of ammo or grenades/claymores)
Cold blooded pro - invisible to uav, air support, sentry guns + no red name above head
Ninja pro - invisible to heart beat sensors + silent footsteps.

flash (or smoke if domination)/claymores

or I'll run the same thing but use the UMP or UZI instead to get a bit of a speed boost. I'm pretty much close to invisible at this point...and if you see me and chase you might just run into a claymore. And if you come back to the same spot looking for me you might just hit another =)

I love watching people run by me as I kill their teammates with this setup. Takes them about a second or two to actually figure out what's going on, by that time it's usually too late.
 
Just play more and figure out the good spots you need to be on each map. One Man Army+Danger Close+W/e class you want. Take two classes that have noob tubes, unload one class, switch to other gun, unload that, switch back, rinse repeat until you get your kill streaks, use the chopper to finish everyone off. GG

Btw, the maps/killstreaks are designed to promote camping and remove/reduce any amount of discernible skill from a majority of the players.
 
Battlefield BC 2 is where its at right now ;)

But yeah Modern Warfare 2, make sure you can move around / be aware and always be aware of your radar and where people are. Also get your aim down quick, the more you play the better.

Seriously though you need to level up to at least 60, playing is the only way to get really good.
 
Yeah, I like BC2 better as well.

As for MW2, I find it plays more like Unreal Tournament than a military sim.
The moment I ditched the "real" tactics and went Rambo/UT, I started doing better.

::emp::
 
I've been getting owned at Team Fortress 2 all night, if it makes you feel any better.

But I'm super pro at this game called WarRock. You guys probably haven't heard of it. It's mostly foreigners on there. But I destroy them.
 
I've been getting owned at Team Fortress 2 all night, if it makes you feel any better.

But I'm super pro at this game called WarRock. You guys probably haven't heard of it. It's mostly foreigners on there. But I destroy them.

WarRock is terrible. There are much better options out at this point in time. KOS, Combat Arms, etc etc
 
You run slow as shit with that...but either way it's not just about having the weapon but having the right attachments and perks unlocked.

For example, my favourite setup after I hit level I think around 30:

ACR + silencer
Launcher/RPG

Scavenger pro - Pick shit up and extra magazines (pretty much never run out of ammo or grenades/claymores)
Cold blooded pro - invisible to uav, air support, sentry guns + no red name above head
Ninja pro - invisible to heart beat sensors + silent footsteps.

flash (or smoke if domination)/claymores

or I'll run the same thing but use the UMP or UZI instead to get a bit of a speed boost. I'm pretty much close to invisible at this point...and if you see me and chase you might just run into a claymore. And if you come back to the same spot looking for me you might just hit another =)

I love watching people run by me as I kill their teammates with this setup. Takes them about a second or two to actually figure out what's going on, by that time it's usually too late.

L86
w/ Grip
w/ HeartBeat Sensor
Bling Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Steady Aim

Two shot kill from any distance, any part of the person. Walk around the edge of the map, and you'll get your chopper gunner up within 3 minutes of the game starting.

Try it out. K.D of 3 every game.
 
COD4 is a much better game than MW2. MW2 maps are pure shit. It's like every map is a raging derivative of killhouse.

Also, COD4 maps suck too but they're not as bad. I wish there were BF2 size maps for MW2 and COD4 weapons in MW2. G3666666666, MP5, AK74. Gulf of Oman with a city in the middle and urban centers on the outposts would be so awesome


This.


BF2/BC2 Maps and game modes + COD Guns and Game Play = jizz in my pants
 
ehhh I hate MW2. That game pisses me off. COD 4 was much better IMO.

Bad Company 2 is where it's at. Game is BAD ASS.

Anyone wanna play hit me up... gamertag = general dan
 
I'm finding that I can have dudes point blank, and it won't fucking kill them, but they can hit me on the run just shooting in my general direction. WTF..is it the weapons they're using?

Steady aim and stopping power perks. You'll earn them eventually.