Moniker's Domain Privacy Is Worthless

Have you reached out to Bari or John M. down in the Pompano Beach, FL office yet?

-=Chipmunk=-

Bari isn't in today, and the cronie told me I need to email legal about it. "Speak to legal" is a bullshit business response, I'm a customer ffs.
 


MONIKER YOU FUCKING CUNTS!!!

So the guy sent another fake email to Moniker, once again misrepresenting himself.

I got this email from Moniker, who ALREADY gave out my info without a C&D:


Dear Sir/Madam,

Please see the following complaint.

As the owner of the domain name, it is your responsibility to address this matter.

If this matter is not addressed within 5 days, we will be forced to remove privacy from the domain and reveal the default contact information to the complainant.

Please keep in mind that Moniker.com can not mediate between you and the complainant.

Thank you.


Sincerely,

Moniker Support Center
 
Try switching to Katz, they don't respond to C&Ds I believe, let alone standard emails.

Anonymous Hosting - Anonymous Domain Names - Katz

Thanks but, they aren't an ICANN registrar. If their trust goes bankrupt, there is a significant chance that you'll never get your domain back. Huge risk right there :(


Yeah, that company is owned by affiliate.com, started by Richter to be mailer friendly. I like the guy, but not sure I want my portfolio floating around in his registrar.