Most blacks are very racist

Where do you live dude? 10-20k/month is PLENTY in pretty much everywhere except new york, cali and nothern virginia (parts of fl too).
 


Yeah, I would be concerned with that. I learned the hard way that you have to manage your money in case of a crisis or you'll be wiped out. Anyway, nice job on the $$ flow.

And I'm not racist. At all. I'm a realist and I know how the world works.
 
Oh, and no, the majority of the forum are broke as fuck. Why they insist on pretending like they aren't I have no idea. Bunch of broke faggots. I know a lot of people from here and only a handful who make "a lot" of money. Everyone else falls between broke buttfuck who works a cubicle during the day to half assed broke fucks like me who make $10k or $20k a month.

Aint no secrets over here, I'm fucking HORRID with money management and admit to it freely.

Quoted for truth. The elephant in the WF room is that while there's certainly some seriously paper stacking bitches up in here, the majority of the "hang out in STS pretending to be balling motherfuckers" are broke ass poseurs.

It's the low post count members from 2008 and earlier people should be emulating, not postwhores like Barry and me.
 
7C2Cl.jpg
 
Everyone is racist. All races dislike other races which is why this multicultural bullshit doesn't work. The only difference is you have people like dresden who are so racist they find the need to join communities like stormfront to talk to others about being racist while others are just normal racists.

For the record, I am not racist against all groups of people. I think Jews and Asians are bad ass. Mexicans are nice as well until they get americanized and turn into fucking scumbag cholos.

Yes, my main beef is with American blacks because they act like fucking savages. You know you have some fucking issues with non-American blacks don't even like American blacks.

Not sure what their major fucking majfunction is but it gets old, fast. All they do is fucking bitch and moan about being victims and racism.

Meanwhile, Mexicans fucking come across the fence from Mexico with a backpack full of clothes and a jug of water and they manage to fucking get a job, rent a home, start families(with *TWO* parents), and do fine.

What? You don't think Mexicans have discrimination against them? Of course they do, but they ignore it and get on with their lives like normal people. If blacks would STFU and stop being assholes then 50% of their "discrimination" issues would go away. People discriminate against them so hard because they act like fucking idiots.

The problem with blacks is these:

GHETTO TRASH - YouTube

Far outnumber these:

Morgan Freeman on Black History Month - YouTube

For the record, I agree with the first video that rap music is a massive problem. Why most whites can listen to it and be fine while it seems to fucking rot the brains of blacks I have no fucking clue. Do whites push rap music with the purpose of destroying black americans? I don't know, I sort of doubt it but who knows.

As a "non american black" (I'm jamaican) I honestly agree with EVERYTHING you said about the american blacks and its sad... i have more white friends than i do "american blacks" which is kinda sad. I guess its really a culture thing too much bitching and moaning and "being cool" and not enough hustling to get what they want in life.
 
Everyone is racist. All races dislike other races which is why this multicultural bullshit doesn't work. The only difference is you have people like dresden who are so racist they find the need to join communities like stormfront to talk to others about being racist while others are just normal racists.

For the record, I am not racist against all groups of people. I think Jews and Asians are bad ass. Mexicans are nice as well until they get americanized and turn into fucking scumbag cholos.

Yes, my main beef is with American blacks because they act like fucking savages. You know you have some fucking issues with non-American blacks don't even like American blacks.

Not sure what their major fucking majfunction is but it gets old, fast. All they do is fucking bitch and moan about being victims and racism.

Meanwhile, Mexicans fucking come across the fence from Mexico with a backpack full of clothes and a jug of water and they manage to fucking get a job, rent a home, start families(with *TWO* parents), and do fine.

What? You don't think Mexicans have discrimination against them? Of course they do, but they ignore it and get on with their lives like normal people. If blacks would STFU and stop being assholes then 50% of their "discrimination" issues would go away. People discriminate against them so hard because they act like fucking idiots.

The problem with blacks is these:

GHETTO TRASH - YouTube

Far outnumber these:

Morgan Freeman on Black History Month - YouTube

For the record, I agree with the first video that rap music is a massive problem. Why most whites can listen to it and be fine while it seems to fucking rot the brains of blacks I have no fucking clue. Do whites push rap music with the purpose of destroying black americans? I don't know, I sort of doubt it but who knows.

But racism is flat out inaccurate. Common attributes can definitely be noticed out of every race however this a cultural phenomenon.

I know many western born asians who act "white" and I'm sure there are many others that also don't fit into their racial "norm". We joke around on stereotypes because it's convenient but to actually believe all people of a race act in a certain way is completely FALSE.