Most Expensive Leads?

Soupyone

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
1,207
47
0
Les Etats Unis
What types of leads are you seeing cost the most per lead?

Also, how much per lead?

Just curious as to what's out there I don't know about.

Thanks

And for your troubles...

huge-tits-blonde.jpg
 


There was an an offer for asbestos paying like $60 bucks for a lead on some CPA network. Can only imagine what you'd get going direct with the lawyers.

But yah...
 
DEM BP OIL SPILL LEADS, SON


no but seriously if BP oil leads blew up like berries and every aff got people convinced they can sue BP, well... then they fucking can. For very large amounts of money.

SUE BP GET PAID
 
I recently saw a CPL offer targeted for Oil spill victims. Payout was like $120.

Something related to lawsuits, claims, etc.
 
I know a guy selling sports agent leads, he gets $500 for a name, phone number, email, current school, and sport drop down field. Only 2 or 3 leads per month but @ $500 a piece it's not bad.
 
I have a local client that wants me to do leads, but I haven't had a chance to look into the setup. Landing page, phone #, etc. No idea how to approach it yet.