Move over Acai there is something new



it's equally funny that many of you who may have banked on acai ("AKAI? AKAI!") likely have no idea that you can thank Monavie coupled w/ O* as the perfect storm that paved the way for that.


"What's Monavie?" Yeah- my point exactly
I never promoted Acai but I have dealt with Monavie, good people. Remember ResV?
 
The powdered form exist from several sources.

A lot of the product claims (benefits) look very familiar and inviting.

Shipping Oprah a sample pack Tuesday morning.

Code:
Kombucha 
natural healthy beverage 
fermented tea beverage 
We provide both concentrated lipid and powder

Specification:
1. Kombucha raw liquid
2. Kombucha Concentrated liquid (6:1-10:1) 
3. Powder
4. Velum of Kombucha

Kombucha, also is named , Haibao and Weibao. It was called as the liquid of Immortality by Mechenkov, an expert in Russia. 
It is fermented from tea by an aggregation of three kind of healthful microbe: lactobacillus, acetobacteria, and yeast.
It is a natural healthy beverage without any essence, sourness additive and antiseptic.
Kombucha has the function of keeping beauty, healthy and long life. 

Main Efficacy: 

1. cleaning up intestines and stomach, assisting digest ;
2. lower blood lipid, lower blood pressure;
3. benefit for liver and kidney, exclude calculus;
4. reduce fat, relieving a cough, calm asthma; 
5. settle heart, soothe the nerves;
6. repelling caducity;
7. anticancer, etc.

Main Usage

1. Functional Beverage
2. Dietary Supplement (Healthy Food)
3. Cosmetic Ingredient

Specification:
1. Kombucha raw liquid
2. Kombucha Concentrated liquid (6:1-10:1) 
3. Powder
4. Velum of Kombucha
 
The powdered form exist from several sources.

Which is why so many people buy powdered milk, eggs, and ice cream...

Go ahead though, run your 'bucha offer, just remember I will indeed take fries with that.
 
Which is why so many people buy powdered milk, eggs, and ice cream...

Go ahead though, run your 'bucha offer, just remember I will indeed take fries with that.

Powdered ice cream?

I'm on it. Researching now.

I think the key phrase there was "so many people buy"
 
Powdered ice cream?

I'm on it. Researching now.

I think it's called 'space ice cream' or something like that. 1st bite tastes good; bites 2-xxx make you feel like you're sucking on the business end of a camel's rectum after it's had bad chinese food.