Mozilla executive tells Firefox users to use Bing



I am trying Opera for Mac! Looks super sweet...

I have been trying this also... since firefox has become a freezing lag machine. Opera is ok.. but man its got a lot of F'in problems. Many sites think I am French (ebay) and Germany (Leapfrog) plus there have been countless html errors with many sites. Heck ebay hardly even works in Opera. I am hard up for a working browser.
 
Google will not be brought down by a single entity. Companies can do better with individual parts than a jack of all trades.

Google will be brought down when someone emerges with a better or equal (but more anonymous) search engine. That's all it will take.

95%+ of google's revenue is from advertising streams ... of that PPC (search) and adsense are a huge chunk. If searchers quit using google, the beast will fall because their PPC rev. will plummet. The content network will follow when another massive player emerges.

At that point, they will lose momentum and spiral downward since stockholders will be going crazy and demand changes.

Do you know how many billions of pages exist explaining to retards how to make $1,000 before dinner using AdWords?

You don't think the billion dollar company doesn't know where their fucking money comes from? Why do you think google's advertising interface pretty much kills everyone else's. Not to mention they have a huge head start, way more knowledge in their search + marketing game than some "anonymous search engine," and their huge fucking audience with youtube and their other various services and ad offerings.

The only way I see Google falling from the throne is the man breaking the company up... Until then I'm fine with Google dominating..
 
I like the Bing image search a lot better than Googles. I always seem to find more relevant images there. If I'm looking for a certain kind of titties, Bing always delivers.