B blank_czech New member Mar 16, 2008 1,375 15 0 Jun 8, 2010 #3 If anyone who actually watched it can confirm, I hear there was a lot of f-bombs or something that were being dropped? Y or N?
If anyone who actually watched it can confirm, I hear there was a lot of f-bombs or something that were being dropped? Y or N?
F farking New member Mar 19, 2009 590 8 0 Jun 8, 2010 #4 I never saw the MTV awards, but that video is actually apart of "Get Him to The Greek"
R RobinX New member Apr 5, 2009 754 16 0 Jun 8, 2010 #6 farking said: I never saw the MTV awards, but that video is actually apart of "Get Him to The Greek" Click to expand... yes looks about it
farking said: I never saw the MTV awards, but that video is actually apart of "Get Him to The Greek" Click to expand... yes looks about it
Not Your Friend Here for the lol's. May 30, 2010 174 7 0 Jun 8, 2010 #7 My life's a bitch but you know nothing about her.