My cat looked me right in the eyes and shat on the carpet

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUq_T_Bhau8]Frank Zappa- Bobby Brown *Official Video* - YouTube[/ame]
 


Only reason to get a cat is if you live in an apartment that don't allow dogs. Or, if you're a sadomasochist who loves being treated like shit by other lifeforms. Or if you love a stanky-assed litter box in your house, hairballs fuckin up your carpet, or love getting shredded to death if you happen to be petting your cat when it gets startled.

But if you have self-respect, and want an animal that will treat you with love, loyalty, and respect.. get a dog or a Labrador like I did.

MYRTLE BEACH - Dog walks nearly 500 miles to reunite with Myrtle Beach owner - Local - MyrtleBeachOnline.com
 
Lol at everyone hating on cats in this thread. My cat is super, super clean and I love her to death. I figured out what the problem was - she didn't like the sand i was using for the litter box anymore but clay pebbles fixed that problem. She is my best friend in the whole world and I wouldn't trade her for a million, gazillion bucks. She loves me too, she just thinks she's Princess Sandra - the holy anointed ruler of the universe lol.