My Frat Brother's 4th of July Party Got Busted - Interview by Local News



The person they interviewed is a fucking idiot.

EDIT:

what frat?
 
40 people omg what a rager.

The last party I threw had 250+ people on my block and the cops busted us because there was a line of cars trying to get down my street.
 
Are kids getting really stupid these days, or something? If you're at a party and underage, when someone yells "cops", set your drink down right beside you, and smile & wave to the cops as they walk through the house.

At least that's how it worked when I was a kid. Private property, and you're not in possession, so cops can't do anything.

Ahhh... the good ole' days. House parties every weekend, on a first name basis with all the cops in town, etc. :)
 
Hey that's where I bought my ecigarettes and weight loss pills from I didn't know they also did the local news, thanks for that info.
 
Still has nothing on this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWvc29QaqEE]YouTube - ‪Corey Worthington Delaney- Party Host, Extraordinaire‬‏[/ame]
 
Good thing he didn't get busted here. You get dispensing alcohol without a permit ticket, distributing to minor's(you go to jail for 30-90 days), and a $400 disorderly household ticket. All others at the party would get MIP's and "inmate of a disorderly house" a $400 ticket that can yield jail time.

F'ing police state