My Girlfriend Says I Have To Stop Trolling On Wickedfire

I agree with her. I stopped trolling on Wickedfire some months ago and I think your girlfriend and the community are better for it.
I don't know whether to accuse you of being a turncoat or just of trying to monopolize WF trolling all to yourself...
 


What business is it of her's what you do online? Start reading her text messages and see what she thinks of that.

And remember the Rule of Thumb
Its not morale right to beat her with anything thicker than your thumb.

mATBW.jpg

If you would like to adhere to these rules, but have weak thumbs - I've got you covered.

Attached are exercises to strengthen your thumbs to give your beloved woman a proper disciplinin'.

shotgun.jpg


Thumb%20Exercises001.gif


Thumb%20Exercises004.gif


h9991567_002.jpg


Beat on, fellow males.
 
Either listen to the bitch or show her Pinterest. Either one will solve your problem, though with the cash you're raking in from new siggy service I don't see how you could afford to not spend all your time here. Getting a beat old S class handed to you can't be cheap, not to mention the going rate for basement efficiencies in CT.