My latest fucking music video.

BrandontheGreat

Links @ helpmyrank.com
Aug 24, 2008
866
4
18
everywhere
Beaches make me :)


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlshdOBp1v8"]Brandon Fletcher - Perfect (Cabo San Lucas) [Official Video] - YouTube[/ame]​


Download the album here.
 


Serious question - why do people feel the need to put so much smoke blowing in music videos? Is that shit supposed to be edgy or something? Holy fuck dude, it's weed! That shit cray!!1!!1!!!!

I guess I don't get it. Never have.
 
Serious question - why do "rappers" feel the need to put so much smoke blowing in music videos? Is that shit supposed to be edgy or something? Holy fuck dude, it's weed! That shit cray!!1!!1!!!!

I guess I don't get it. Never have.

No. Smoke just looks cool as fuck. Same thing with photographs. Don't read into shit so much, it's not that deep.
 
Was a tad bit like what when that ultra low voice dude came in but the beat/vibe/video work is good.
 
I clicked on the thread expecting to leave a comment about how much your video sucks.

But its actually really good, damnit.
 
This one is ill

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWjHuAm9oLw]Brandon Fletcher - Unthinkable (Official Video) - YouTube[/ame]

You need better connects, marketing, a new name, or something... Compared to that garbage Waka Flocka (sp?) puts out your shit is like Mozart.
 
You put a lot of time into creating this and I know how difficult it can be to make anything audio, video, editing. I think the feeling of pursuing your passion mostly outweighs the monetary gain.

As as far rap or hip-hop or whatever....I feel like it should be called "1000 ways to tell the same story".

I get money, I get paid, I have nice things, I like women, people dislike me but I don't care and I'm 100% real not a mirage or conjured. I'm so awesome just take a look at all the women who blink in slow motion that I have scattered around my house.

I'd also like the point out that everyone else is most certainly not real and are timid, facetious, homosexuals.
 
You put a lot of time into creating this and I know how difficult it can be to make anything audio, video, editing. I think the feeling of pursuing your passion mostly outweighs the monetary gain.

As as far rap or hip-hop or whatever....I feel like it should be called "1000 ways to tell the same story".

I get money, I get paid, I have nice things, I like women, people dislike me but I don't care and I'm 100% real not a mirage or conjured. I'm so awesome just take a look at all the women who blink in slow motion that I have scattered around my house.

I'd also like the point out that everyone else is most certainly not real and are timid, facetious, homosexuals.


You like soup?
 
What camera you using? Shooting music videos for underground artist is real popular in philly, most people have the canon 7d camera.

btw Howard Stern rules.

You need better connects, marketing, a new name, or something... Compared to that garbage Waka Flocka (sp?) puts out your shit is like Mozart.

You take that back, Waka Flocka is not garbage! He even says though he isn't a great lyrical rapper but he makes that club/get wild type of music.