My new Favorite Place. Bye Bye WF Hahaha



Thanks for the ummmmm "Welcome?" Everyone. Just like christmas when both sides of the family are there lol.

Anyways, if your marketing skills are anything like your trash talkin skills I think this place'll be alright (When I get my iPhone back from Vladym's gf I'll post those naked pics for you)
 
Luke's post was pretty dope. As for the second one you sick fucks!! Argh, that's fuckin nasty!! Last time I listen to you hahaha. Epic Fail!!

Thanks for joining the forum. People like to give new folks a hard time to see if they can pass "the test" and survive the flaming. It's a funny culture and takes a second to catch on. You seem to be doing fine. I like your attitude so I'd like to point you to a few of the better threads on here so you can see the kind of success you can get. Check these out.

Lukes 3k Post Easy Bulletproof Long Term Biz Plan
2000 posts. Here's what I've learned (LONG)
[Comment only visible to Wickedfire Premium members]
[Comment only visible to Wickedfire Premium members]

Luke's is pretty cool. He's got that farmer's mentality that's kind of popular at Warrior Forum, it might make a good transition for you. Best of luck!
 
Just read the Rules of engagement. That was the best thing to happen to me since I started IM.

Looks like I found my new home. So I guess a little about me....

Far from a Noob but not quite an IM rockstar or Affiliate G yet. On my way.

Looking forward to making some great connections here fer sure.

Hit me up up if you wanna know more or if you just wanna shoot tha shit.

Leo


birdShit.jpg