My new site: the Brandon Academy. Learn music online.



It's displaying a weird bug showing results for things that are clearly not music.

Xuopp.png
 
I tried searching for the band Tool. Didn't work. But Pink Floyd did give some results.

Need some Tool songs man! :)

Ha, I just searched Tool first and A perfect circle and nothing came up. Then I saw your post. He needs some Maynard up in that bitch...or anything for that matter.

No Guns & Roses
No Metallica
No Wham
No The Cure
No The Smiths
No Backstreet Boys

I'm seeing a trend here.
 
The default mode for the website should be based around discover since you have so little content to search for. The search bar should be like any other site, small and on the top right.

When you become the Google of music making, then you can go back to your search layout.
 
I wanted to learn my favorite Will Smith songs. I wanted to teach myself his music. 0 results popped up for Will Smith.
 
The default mode for the website should be based around discover since you have so little content to search for. The search bar should be like any other site, small and on the top right.

When you become the Google of music making, then you can go back to your search layout.

Appreciate the opinion.
 
Ha, I just searched Tool first and A perfect circle and nothing came up. Then I saw your post. He needs some Maynard up in that bitch...or anything for that matter.

No Guns & Roses
No Metallica
No Wham
No The Cure
No The Smiths
No Backstreet Boys

I'm seeing a trend here.

These are mostly guitar driven, we'll add those soon.
 
No offense, but why use this when I can search Youtube and actually get results for any song ever? It's pulling the results from Youtube... Just sayin'.