NAACP vs. Tea Party: Racism Debate Heats Up as Sarah Palin Joins the Fray

And that's not even talking about BET(BLACK Entertainment TV), United NEGRO College Fund, etc..

I don't even necessarily think there's something inherently wrong with being proud of your race/heritage/culture/nationality, in fact it's good for the preservation of a people. But in 2010 in America, ANY expression of national pride by white people is automatically taken as a bad thing and something to be eradicated from the national psyche. And that's fucked up.


That's my issue. I honestly don't care if there is NAACP or La Raza or any other race or religion based group. You wanna start a group that helps promote your race and culture? Fucking awesome.

What I do have a problem with is society saying that groups A, B, and C are allowed to have their race based groups. But group D over there(whites), you will have no such thing. If you even talk about it or ask why you can't have it, we will lynch your ass and you will be forever an outcast. Bullshit.
 


push too far to one side..left or right and you get an equal and opposite reaction. I can't wait to hear the sheeple on this forum whine and cry when the nation is being ruled by some far right wing zealot.

can you say President Palin?
 
push too far to one side..left or right and you get an equal and opposite reaction. I can't wait to hear the sheeple on this forum whine and cry when the nation is being ruled by some far right wing zealot.

can you say President Palin?

Please God no.
 
Just to add a bit more fuel cause I'm bored: Why can't I, a white man, call myself "Whitey", "White-bread", "Wigger", etc?

My brother (who's much younger than I) was in a major city the other day and ended up almost getting into a huge fight with some Hispanic dudes: Apparently one of my bros friends made an innocent comment to another friend, calling him a "Wigger". (We all know what that means, and it's a slam on white dudes trying to be black.)

Not to these Hispanic guys though, it was a perfect excuse to start shit by crying racism -- Even if they (my brother & friends) were being racist to their own color. I'm sure everyone has such a story, but I found it offensive that something so trivial could create a potential life-threatening situation for a loved one.
/Rant
 
1212721151558.jpg
 
can we end this race shit already? I don't want my grandchildren to grow up in a world where they feel entitled to anything just because of the skin they were born in.
i guess in high school, i missed out on all the free scholarships and shit just because I'm black. i was probably getting high and robbing an elderly lady.
 
nope we cant end the racism because theres always going to be niggers. OMFG word that everyone else is afraid to define/use except in utter seriousness, for fear of being branded a rascist, in total ignorance of the colloquial usage of the word, its characterization in popular culture, and the populations of people it is used most by, even if it describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.

also Blacks commit more hate crimes than Whites btw.
 
Stop with the hysterics. She would be miles beyond Obama as a President and wouldn't have this country on the verge of collapse. Don't buy into the massive Palin smear campaign.

No, she wouldn't. She would be equally bad, and just as bad as Bush. None of them should have been, or should be president. If Bush had stuck with his campaign rhetoric we'd be a lot better off, funny enough.
 
Let's even compare Bush and Palin for a second on their campaign basis:

Bush:

- Ivy League education (both undergraduate and graduate)
- 5 Years of gubernatorial experience prior to Presidential election
- MBA, Business owner, Military
- Had a reasonable foreign policy until post-9/11 and Karl Rove hijacked it

Palin:

- Changed majors and transferred through 5 colleges until finally ending up with a communications degree (lol, communications)
- Had 2 years of gubernatorial experience prior to being chosen as a running mate
- Foreign Policy: ???
- Wanted to remove "immoral" library books from the Waisilla library (censorship)


I don't even like Bush, but damn dude.
 
Let's even compare Bush and Palin for a second on their campaign basis:

Bush:

- Ivy League education (both undergraduate and graduate)
- 5 Years of gubernatorial experience prior to Presidential election
- MBA, Business owner, Military
- Had a reasonable foreign policy until post-9/11 and Karl Rove hijacked it

Palin:

- Changed majors and transferred through 5 colleges until finally ending up with a communications degree (lol, communications)
- Had 2 years of gubernatorial experience prior to being chosen as a running mate
- Foreign Policy: ???
- Wanted to remove "immoral" library books from the Waisilla library (censorship)


I don't even like Bush, but damn dude.

lolmuffins