Name That Tune

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
Back in the early 2000s, I heard a cool dance song playing at my gym but I never found out who sang the song.

It was sung by a woman and had a French sound to it. I believe it also had an accordion that ran through the song. Again, I'm pretty sure it came out in the early 2000s. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
 


the only french song i remember listening to is this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC2R5fvJsxo]Diam's - La Boulette - YouTube[/ame]
 
Mystery solved.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEjmsj62jP0&feature=related]In-Grid - Tu Es Foutu (Hi Quality) - YouTube[/ame]
 
Love'em frenchies, cute butt in this video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vd6fuPQ-294&feature=fvst]Alizee - J'en Ai Marre (Chanson N°1) HD - YouTube[/ame]
 
Its interesting how vastly different peoples musical tastes can be.

If i spent 10 or so years thinking of that song i think i'd just shoot myself in the earlobe.... theres something about dance music + accordions that just sounds cheesy as hell. (to me of course, just my opinion - not dissing others tastes or anything)
 
Its interesting how vastly different peoples musical tastes can be.

If i spent 10 or so years thinking of that song i think i'd just shoot myself in the earlobe.... theres something about dance music + accordions that just sounds cheesy as hell. (to me of course, just my opinion - not dissing others tastes or anything)

I actually don't like dance music, at least not today's dance music. But I thought the accordion sounded pretty cool and different. It's not a great song by any means but as far as dance music from today, I've heard much worse.