NameCheap domains for $1.99 - valid July 8 to 11



Thanks for reminding me, the coupon is personalized and they do check if your facebook account is verified and if you actually liked their page.
 
God damn Namecheap. I've never once had a positive experience with them. I just noticed this thread, so jumped through the Facebook hoops and got the coupon. I placed the order and everything looked good (did it at around 10:50 CST). Got a phone call, answered it, and then went back to Namecheap to pay. Of course, it gave me an error that said the coupon was now expired. It was 11:01pm.

So I jumped on their chat support and after waiting 15 minutes, the guy told me there was nothing he could do, even though the order was placed before midnight. So, get this, he offered me "free whois" for my trouble... something that comes with ANY domain purchase you do with them. Sigh.

Between this, their nameserver outages, and their itchy trigger finger when it comes to killing your domains, I'll never even bother with them again. Talk all the shit you want about GoDaddy, but I've never had an issue with them.