IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Mar 31, 2012 #1 It sucks. Terrible UI. I may have to change registrars because of this.
dreamache New member Jun 26, 2006 4,393 130 0 Mar 31, 2012 #2 lol, nice one. btw, GAME OF FUCKING THRONES TONIGHT!
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Mar 31, 2012 #4 nickycakes said: 2/10 Click to expand... I agree. Please Ban Me.
blogspotter WF Premium Member Jun 29, 2007 2,879 104 0 Interwebz Mar 31, 2012 #5 Not bad.. Kinda nostalgic... I was just transported back to 1998.... I still remember my Pentium MMX.. and Dukenukem I guess...
Not bad.. Kinda nostalgic... I was just transported back to 1998.... I still remember my Pentium MMX.. and Dukenukem I guess...
mimoza3 New member Jan 30, 2011 762 3 0 Home Apr 1, 2012 #6 for me anything is better than the GoDaddy UI, but I got to agree that NC could do better
tomaszjot Membership Suspended Dec 22, 2009 1,934 77 0 Albany Plantation Apr 1, 2012 #7 I actually like this new design
IceToEskimos Banned Oct 18, 2011 5,415 130 0 www.linkedin.com Apr 1, 2012 #8 tomaszjot said: I actually like this new design Click to expand... Tommy, I think that comment confirms you as a certified [CONTENT CENSORED].
tomaszjot said: I actually like this new design Click to expand... Tommy, I think that comment confirms you as a certified [CONTENT CENSORED].
tomaszjot Membership Suspended Dec 22, 2009 1,934 77 0 Albany Plantation Apr 1, 2012 #9 IceToEskimos said: Tommy, I think that comment confirms you as a certified [CONTENT CENSORED]. Click to expand... Thanks Ice. I like this [CONTENT CENSORED reason: tomaszjot used word 'black'] jacket you've bought yesterday and shared on Pinterest.
IceToEskimos said: Tommy, I think that comment confirms you as a certified [CONTENT CENSORED]. Click to expand... Thanks Ice. I like this [CONTENT CENSORED reason: tomaszjot used word 'black'] jacket you've bought yesterday and shared on Pinterest.