Anyone know any online sports books? I know who I will possibly be placing bets on all season.
I use 5Dimes but I'm from Canada so not sure if US players are still accepted (although I'm pretty sure they are).
Anyone know any online sports books? I know who I will possibly be placing bets on all season.
Don't muddle up abstract claims with your damned statistics!!!!
Can't wait to watch this "team" implode into a giant shit ball of egos, snarky back handed comments to the media and missed games from Howard.
Philly is probably the only legit threat to Miami out East now too, they're the real winrar in the deal.
Kobe might think he needs to, but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be more effective with Nash setting him up.
Kobe was effective enough while playing with Shaq dominating the ball back in the day.
Lastly, you don't think those crunch time percentages would go up with Howard and Nash deflecting attention?
^ I'm not saying shit about Steve Nash. I love his game, I love his work ethic, I love his creativity, I love his ability to bring out the best in everybody he plays with. I hate that he decided to sign with the Lakers but winning a ring would probably feel pretty good about right now, after all the shit he put up with from the Pheonix management.
I'm also saying he's not the best shooter in the NBA (especially from beyond the arc) as was previously claimed. If that makes me a hater, lol at you. Did I say he wasn't an awesome shooter? No. Did I say he was a poor shooter. No. He's simply not the best shooter in the NBA by any metric. Is he the best shooting PG, as your screenshot shows? Possibly. Probably. But that's not what I said so take your strawman elsewhere.
Absolutely agree. However, I don't think his ego and competitive desire will allow him to not dominate the ball in 4th quarters, rendering Nash less useful than he would be if the ball were in his hands and ultimately bogging down their crunch time offense into another display of what we've seen so much recently: Kobe dribble drives and more often than not misses contested shots while his teammates are ignored with better shots.
Shaq didn't bring the ball up the court. Shaq also got ran out of town because he wouldn't defer to Kobe's need to shoot it 20+ times night while ignoring Shaq inside. Even the big dogs need to eat at some point. If Howard is willing to get his from Nash and offensive rebounds while playing awesome D and not feeling left out when Kobe ignores him for tougher shots, this might work. I don't think it will, but that's my opinion. We all know what those are worth.
IF Kobe was willing to defer in those moments and actually pass the ball, yes. But if he continues to hog it, teams will know he's not passing and focus instead on cutting off his dribble drive while boxing out Howard. Again, it could play out differently, this is just my opinion. An opinion based on having watched a lot of playoff basketball (two of my ex business partners were Lakers fans, the worst kinds, the guys who never played a minute of competitive ball in their life but are like "we got Kobe, we got Shaq, Lakers #1!", so I got to watch a lot of Kobe in clutch time) over the years but still only an opinion. I just can't see Kobe getting to play with arguably one of the best clutch players in NBA history (Big Shot Rob) and only assisting on one of his many clutch game winning shots suddenly turn into the second coming of LeBron (penetrate and kick, setting up easy shots for his guys) playing with Nash and Dwight (don't want to put him on the foul line late).
Looking forward to December 7th, although it looks like Howard may not be ready for the game.
And btw fuck apple fuck the ipad, fuck autocorrect and it making me seem like an unintelligible retard
Such bullshit that blackberry imploded - I wish they didn't suck so hard
I would love to shove this iPad up the ass of every pimply smug Applestore kid that ever "helped" rip myself off by buying this shit product and the 8'other ifuck products I own
This post reeks of biased hatred. Who's your favorite player? Lebron? Would make sense, you're talking outta your ass like a nuthugger
Anyway, speak to the 5 rings and 7 finals appearances. I think Kobe knows what to do better than some hating fuck on a message board (you and most RealGM'ers included).
Anyone know any online sports books? I know who I will possibly be placing bets on all season.