NBC hatin' the hustle

papajohn56

New member
Jun 16, 2008
7,254
211
0
SC
Our Affiliate olympic skier Bryon Wilson won a bronze, so Bob Costas calls him out right before the medal ceremony they're talking about his history, and what do they say? "...Took a couple years off and became a millionaire in an online marketing scheme"

I think Bob Costas got some bad acai from one of you :banana_sml:
 


tumblr_ks8ydwUsIS1qzs8seo1_500.gif


7668561.jpg


tumblr_ktokc5dyBh1qzeovdo1_500.jpg
 
I think Bob Costas got some bad acai from one of you :banana_sml:

I'm betting it was something more personal. Like maybe Enzyte.

Bob Costas used to host this crappy interview show called "Later" that came on way too fucking late, like 1:30 in the morning, and one night Jonathan Winters was on it so I watched it... and like fifteen minutes in the show Bob Costas started HITTING ON Jonathan Winters, who started FLIRTING BACK.

I've just been scarred for life by that shit. Gay mating rituals on public television. Fuck.
 
  • Like
Reactions: papajohn56
I remember reading this shit during the previous olympics, and it was actually a dodgy scheme related to popup advertising.
 
From reading the article, it seems he is more hated for
moving to Australia, and joining their team, than he is
for any part of his past business.
 
From reading the article, it seems he is more hated for
moving to Australia, and joining their team, than he is
for any part of his past business.

Yes he's mostly hated for being a traitor, but he's since given his haters the tool to Uber his ass.
 
I'm more curious why he never seems to look happy. even when he wins.

as for the rest, good on him, if I can have half that kind of diverse success in all my lifetime I'd be stoked