Need a new printer.........

stmadeveloper

New member
Aug 30, 2007
1,687
36
0
O.k. I need a new printer. I tend to print out as more than your average small business probably and the ink cartridges are killing me.

I've been refilling and it's just a pain in the ass.... don't really have the time to deal with it.

Wish it was just black and white, but it's color as well.

Any suggestions beyond putting a kinkos in my backyard?
 


Get a laser printer.

I decided I didn't need colour and have a Samsung SCX-6345N. It cost a lot, but the toner does 25,000 pages and costs just over £50. I have to buy a drum every so often as well and that does about 60k pages and costs £150 I think.

Savings over my old inkjet in the first year almost paid for the laser.
 
Look at the HP L7780 copy, fax, print, scan to pdf, laser, network. Not sure what the ink cost is, but it's a nice printer. If you want a cheap BW laser get a Brother for 50 bucks. I had one for years without a problem.