[NEED ADVICE] Got initial cash. Any ideas?

bluesun

New member
May 21, 2012
1
0
0
Hey guys,

I've got $500 which I can invest in some projects and I need your advice please. I'm new to the IM scene - well I've read lots of information about it and I've learnt mindblowing things but still I haven't done anything with all the knowledge I have now.

So can you share your experience please - where do you think a total newbie with a few hundreds dollars in his pocket should start his journey (Amazon, Clickbank, CPA, selling services etc.)?

Cheers
 


I always say the same thing to people who start in IM - buy a computer first. Doing IM from your local library is not efficient which I personally experienced.

There are literally 12 threads on the same topic on WF already.
 
this thread is now about funny animal gifs


e1985899-29b1-46b4-b210-684ef691841e.gif


monkey_dog.gif


funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-bossy-piggy.gif


cat_provokes_dog.gif


mouse-bites-dog.gif


66076_funny-dog-pictures-goggie-gif-dees-shooz-rilly-nawt-gud.gif


funny-gif-yoga-balls.gif


funny+gif+picture+-+the+real+kung+fu+panda.gif
 
Hey guys,

I've got $500 which I can invest in some projects and I need your advice please. I'm new to the IM scene - well I've read lots of information about it and I've learnt mindblowing things but still I haven't done anything with all the knowledge I have now.

So can you share your experience please - where do you think a total newbie with a few hundreds dollars in his pocket should start his journey (Amazon, Clickbank, CPA, selling services etc.)?

Cheers

I would suggest you invest your $500 in WickedFire Premium membership. You will triple your money in a couple of days with that.