Need Affiliate Programs with Email Submits

aff-market

Banned
Aug 19, 2009
32
0
0
Hello WF!

I'm sorta new here but not to affiliate marketing, I am looking for any and all affiliate programs that offer a good volume of different email submits offers.

I don't have time to read the rules, if you can post links to good email submit programs please do it, otherwise please pm me!

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Hello WF!

I'm sorta new here but not to affiliate marketing, I am looking for any and all affiliate programs that offer a good volume of different email submits offers.

I don't have time to read the rules, if you can post links to good email submit programs please do it, otherwise please pm me!

Thanks

you sure know how to sweet talk the mods

I know what you're looking for and I will tell you in this little game of hang man. _ _ _ _ _ _ _

For each set of GOOD tits you post, you get a letter and get closer to revealing the answer to your question. For every bad set of tits you post, you get a letter taken away.

happy new year sucker :smilie_weihn_winki: