Need (another) tax deduction?

roman8389

Banned
Oct 9, 2009
189
1
0
It's tax time! Can you find it in your heart to help me out, and get a deduction at the same time?

Help Me Get A Date In Chicago!

My school is having a fundraiser, and if I raise $2000, I get a paid date at a 5-star restaurant in Chicago. More details on the site.

Any donation is appreciated, and I'll get a receipt to you right away.

(C'mon, I know some of you make $2k+ on a bad day...)
 


Four years ago, I was so piss broke that when I headbutted my girlfriend by accident, I couldn't even afford to buy her a bag of ice from the grocery. Fast forward 4 years later, we dine at 4 star resturants in NYC every weekend, and I wake up each morning on deciding which rolex to wear for the day. All thanks to affiliate marketing.

Moral of the story, can this "plan" and work on your campaigns. I know how fucking bad I felt when I couldn't come up with $1.25 for ice, but that just motivated me to work harder.
 
5-star restaurant? What the fuck are you talking about... Don't be a poor cunt, take her to the french laundry or something that'll cost more than a hundo.
 
You guy should rent a fine ass prostitute and a nice hotel room for the night and raffle that shit off. I'll buy tickets. That's a better fund raiser than me giving you money so YOU can win a prize. You selfish mother fucker.
 
I was halfway expecting this kind of response.To clarify: I don't have the choice of which restaurant to go to. The prize is a paid date to Lawry's in Chicago, not any other place.The point of the site is to see how much money I can raise -- that is, get other people to donate. I have no intention of giving any of my own money, because (as stated on the site) I have none.