New Eminem Music Video - Not Afraid

RobinX

New member
Apr 5, 2009
754
16
0
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 


<yawn> fuck eminem.

HAYSTAK ALL DAY - EVERY DAY: Real Lyrical Content

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UtzJRKU8JI"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]


"Ha, Ha, Smirking when I ride by they broke ass
I aint stunting 'em, cause they aint making no cash
I'm gonna let them royalty checks accumulate
We so good with it there's nothing you can do but hate"
 
He looks weird now, I still can't figure it out. Has he always looked like that?

Also: Any Man
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr2sSqW97DM"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
I liked a few tracks from relapse, I just don't enjoy the overly serious stuff like this track. The chorus/hook really turned me off.
 
Pretty cool video. It's vintage Em - solid lines, production, etc.. and every now and then he'll drop something ridiculous. This isn't outright nasty, but it's still solid.
 
Pretty catchy at times, but overall it tries too hard to be dramatic / inspirational, and that last part of the chorus and the whole bridge are super cheesy...
 
Song is sick, video is whack... but then again, when was the last time you saw a "good" music video?

Excited for the new album.
 
Em is nasty. Definitely in my top 3 all time.

I jam out to his old tracks all day long. A lot better than some of the newer shit... but the newer shit is still way better than everyone else. lol
 
This one is better.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlcPnzLAuc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlcPnzLAuc[/ame]
 
  • Like
Reactions: RobinX