New Eminem - No Love

RobinX

New member
Apr 5, 2009
754
16
0
official

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV2ssT8lzj8&"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 


Dope...can someone explain to me how Lil Wayne is still all over the place, I thought he was in jail? lulz
 
this isnt new you fucking idiot

JyNdd.jpg
 
That was one of Em's greatest verses ever and he's had many.

Best MC's ever....

1.Biggie
2.Pac
3.Jay-Z
4.Eminem
5.Kanye West
6.Nas
...
...
...
23.Lil' Wayne
 
There. Fixed that for you.
Why you dirty.... :D
Really they are equal to me so it doesn't matter to me, but if I was forced to choose I go B.I.G.

With both of them, I feel like they are THE GREATEST of all-time while I'm listening to them, don't tell me you haven't listened to Biggie and been thinking, nobody else can rap like this!
 
i thought the video was good. i like the studio shots. the smoke with whatever shapes (sorry I wasn't high so I couldn't see it) was crap. I would have rather seen them use no smoke or some chillers to get it to set on the ground. I was also hoping the kid would bust those chops wide open but it was sorta a G rated fight scene, oh well. back to the russian rap hahah...
 
That was one of Em's greatest verses ever and he's had many.

Best MC's ever....

1. Lil Wayne
2. Eminem
3. Drake
4. T-Pain
5. Pac
6. Biggie
...
...
10. Justin Bieber
...
23. Jay-Z

Fixed for proper upcoming rage.