New Eminem - No Love



Eminem is no rapper, his a whiny little white boy. it was fun back in chronic 2001 days, now it's just sad. If you like his rap, you're a sad panda.
 
Why you dirty.... :D
Really they are equal to me so it doesn't matter to me, but if I was forced to choose I go B.I.G.

With both of them, I feel like they are THE GREATEST of all-time while I'm listening to them, don't tell me you haven't listened to Biggie and been thinking, nobody else can rap like this!

To be honest, I was never a B.I.G. fan (ducks for cover). Not a big hip hop fan but I do enjoy the occasional Pac.

As for Wayne... self-proclaimed "Best Rapper Alive"... I think he's a fucking joke (ducks for cover again). He's the whinniest little bitch ever to hit the hip hop scene. Apparently nobody broke the news to him that lyrics are supposed to rhyme otherwise they sound retarded. And no amount of autotune is going to cover up for the fact that he's lyrically challenged.
 
When is lil wayne going to die? There isn't one song that he isn't in, sounds like golem from lord of the rings that got slit in the throat. You can't even watch porn without hearing his weezing voice. Fuck lil wayne
 
wayne and whittey boy got no skills. hated them both from day one. I love hip hop, just not the useless whinning and talking.

bring back pac and biggie!
 
Love the beat - Just Blaze isn't it?

One of Eminem's top 5 verses ever.

Lil Wayne's worst fucking verse ever.
 
I think we can all agree that Drakes solo stuff is pretty good.

Then when you want some real rap in you're life, you listen to Paster Troy.