New Eminem - No Love

To be honest, I was never a B.I.G. fan (ducks for cover). Not a big hip hop fan but I do enjoy the occasional Pac.

As for Wayne... self-proclaimed "Best Rapper Alive"... I think he's a fucking joke (ducks for cover again). He's the whinniest little bitch ever to hit the hip hop scene. Apparently nobody broke the news to him that lyrics are supposed to rhyme otherwise they sound retarded. And no amount of autotune is going to cover up for the fact that he's lyrically challenged.

Ready to Die is the best hip hop album of all time IMHO.
 


When is lil wayne going to die? There isn't one song that he isn't in, sounds like golem from lord of the rings that got slit in the throat. You can't even watch porn without hearing his weezing voice. Fuck lil wayne
That made me spit out my coffee. Fucking lol.
 
Kanye West and Lil Wayne in top MC lists? Seriously Kanye West and Lil Wanye?

You guys are straight up

britney%20retarded%20hrhr.jpg