New in town...

MonsterMeat

Banned
Aug 19, 2012
2
1
0
Whats up, decided to stop dwelling in the background and gain some credibility through... well, not being a creeper!

New guys saying hello!
 


Welcome to the wonderful world of Wickedfire. Where every man is a gentleman.
 
8mEkN.jpg


vFOfP.jpg


qyZc7.jpg
 
I'd like to save OP, keep him around as a sort of pet or something.

Instead of slaughtering him in this thread, we can do something with him. What if we were nice to him and taught him to do something useful like follow pewep around the forums and post the shun info after each of pewep's posts? He can be like a trained pewep attack user or something.

You guys are very wasteful of new blood. Imagine if we trained each new user this way, we would have a fleet of WF zombies. Almost like a WF botnet that can unleash massive amounts of neg rep and 1 star thread reviews at our command.
 
Lol wow.

1st post and trolling almost instantaneously begins, I love it.

Good to know I'm amongst true peers.

Edit: My first gay experience would probably be when I got stuffed, (and I mean it in every sense of the word) in the janitors closet at school by some of the bigger black kids. Needless to say, I could no longer play chess sitting down. But from standing I adopted a true birds eye view and it brought forth a new analysis of the game. Skyrocketing my performance in the jewish chess league at my school, I quickly became the top player in my state and spent the better half of my one year in college sucking dick for ketchup packets.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ShadowCaster
Lol wow.

1st post and trolling almost instantaneously begins, I love it.

Good to know I'm amongst true peers.

Edit: My first gay experience would probably be when I got stuffed, (and I mean it in every sense of the word) in the janitors closet at school by some of the bigger black kids. Needless to say, I could no longer play chess sitting down. But from standing I adopted a true birds eye view and it brought forth a new analysis of the game. Skyrocketing my performance in the jewish chess league at my school, I quickly became the top player in my state and spent the better half of my one year in college sucking dick for ketchup packets.

Gay? Check.
Bigger black men? Check.
Jewish mention? Check.
Dropped out of college? Check.
Thread topic reminiscent of a craigslist hookers ad? Check.

Welcome to WF you will fit in just fine.

archer-628.jpg
 
Edit: My first gay experience would probably be when I got stuffed, (and I mean it in every sense of the word) in the janitors closet at school by some of the bigger black kids. Needless to say, I could no longer play chess sitting down. But from standing I adopted a true birds eye view and it brought forth a new analysis of the game. Skyrocketing my performance in the jewish chess league at my school, I quickly became the top player in my state and spent the better half of my one year in college sucking dick for ketchup packets.

A+ story

would read again!
 
Among a mountain of life simulation games out there, New In Town (NIT) stands out as an elaborately-designed one, which skillfully keeps a balance between its seriousness and addictiveness.