New Member Introduction...

Status
Not open for further replies.
what I just don't get is how these dumb fucks get upset with us when they are violating the rules of OUR forum

I have been at this forum less than a month, and if you read my posts it's because I never posted dumb ass shit.

You know the difference between me and you mr. article promoter man?

I read the fucking stickies before I posted. Maybe you should try it sometime.




Thats ok .. Think I will go find a real marketing forum anyways...

James


Hahah I love this one. I hear the warrior forum is hiring.
 


"way to greet a new member to a forum in which that new member could spend money with the forum owner but maybe the new member has 2nd thoughts of spending money because someone he does not even knows curses the new member"

We really don't want your money here - just your mind. Got one?
 
First off, wtf are you going to spend your money on? Do you plan on doing a full out advertising skin like the networks? Don't really see where else your money is going to go to.

Second, the only reason you joined was to promote your new "article writing" software... I am assuming you are the same guy. Wow, only 800 bucks for a lifetime membership, where do I sign up?

GTFO... you won't be missed. Go scam some noobs on the Warrior Forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.