New Social networking site with verified members is set to launch in USA & India!

lifethread

New member
Jul 28, 2009
1
0
0
[FONT=&quot]LifeThread introduces to the World Wide Web the social networking site of the future. LifeThread is a new social story-telling site that aims to truly express and document real human experiences. Its goal in mind: to tell EVERY HUMAN STORY. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LifeThread aims to provide its users a kind of service that exceeds what the popular networking sites today deliver. This is done by steering clear of the profile-driven format.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A military man named Ned had passed away and his story is now popularized as the very first functional Life Thread.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]LifeThread is a new social story-telling site that aims to truly express and document real human experiences. Special moments and events are uploaded and recorded through photos, video, audio and other people’s testimonials and narrations. It is a breakthrough in the realm of social networking as it focuses on preserving memories forever and not just for a specific time span.[/FONT]

favicon.ico
PR: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...
favicon.ico
L: wait...
favicon.ico
LD: wait...
favicon.ico
I: wait...wait...
favicon.ico
Rank: wait...
favicon.ico
Traffic: wait...
favicon.ico
Price: wait...
favicon.ico
C: wait...
close.gif
 


I almost didn't approve his post and banned him for thinking that WF was someplace for him to spam his shit. Then I realized...this could be fun :D

Nom nom nom om nom

seo_mike-albums-fuck-picture260-popcorn-soda1.jpg
 
all I can think of is this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw]YouTube - Crazy Indian Video... Buffalaxed![/ame]