New South Park Season starts tonight !!



I always found South Park annoying. Beavis & Butthead over South Park anyday when's the new season of Beavis & Butthead going to start!!!
 
pyDif.jpg
 
Their comedy is always well thought out.

When southpark first started, I had a friend in high school that would always talk in the "cartman voice" and the only words out of his mouth we're southpark jokes. Now anytime I hear cartman, I always think about punching that kid in the face. That ruined southpark for me.
 
the last good south park episode was "butters' bottom bitch".
 
I was a bit out of my mind when I watched it, but I thought it was one of the best episodes ever. Can't wait for the rest of the season.

Matt and Trey keep up, thats for sure.
 
i didn't know there was a movie called the human centipede, so its a lot more funny. I hear its the worst movie but I'm gonna try and watch it.