New Years

Yodaheim

Master
Jan 29, 2010
141
6
0
South Africa
A very good friend of mine is getting married on new years eve. It's going to be out of town and most of the people I know will be going are real party animals so win or fail, the word EPIC will be used in the near future.

In order to survive, I'm creating a checklist to remember. What have I missed? Many of us will do well to start commiting this to memory right away.

1) Take a look around before the party really gets started. If there are no good looking chicks at the beginning, there will be none later in the evening. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

2) I am a white man. I do not look cool dancing. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

3) Indecently exposing myself to friends and strangers is niether clever nor funny. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

4) Should members of the law enforcement community arrive at the door, they are probably there for a reason. Do not throw bottles. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

5) Jackass stunts are stupid and painful. They should not be emulated and I should not be inventive and create my own. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

6) I cannot sing. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

7) Tequila tastes bad. I do not like it. I shouldn't drink tequila. Regardless of what all those beers say.

8) Pick an ugly chick early in the evening. When she starts to look good, go home. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

9) The bedroom closet is not a urinal. Regardless of what the tequilas say.

10) I cannot kick the ass of that 6'10 rugby player. Regardless of what the tequilas say.
 


You should have a tequila right now and stop thinking about all the nonsense you'll do which makes a lame marriage great!