NIA - National Inflation Association is a Fraud

Jeeta

New member
Dec 27, 2007
1,018
6
0


Wait, the College Conspiracy guys who advocate taking student loans and buying gold or silver instead of paying your tuition aren't legit?

You don't say?

Next you're going to tell me that Ron Paul's ideas wouldn't work in a reflexive economy and that 9/11 wasn't a grand government conspiracy financed by the International Jewish banking syndicate.

All of which wouldn't change my opinions at all considering that I'm a wickedfire member which means that I'm most likely.

Not a college graduate (but I guarantee you I'm smarter than everyone else because I know who Milton Friedman is)
Relatively Young
Relatively Sheltered
White (and a closet racist)
Libertarian (which actually isn't REALLY libertarian, but that's another story)
And I clearly know more than everyone else since I equate Internet literacy with intelligence.

Say it ain't so!
 
well they sure had some good copywriters on board with the newsletters...

Maybe they are a member of WF
 
Inbe4 lukeP



--------

If you are stupid enough to invest in things you have not researched yourself then you deserve to lose that money. Always research the person thats recommending you the thing.

i.e if tell you to invest into Amazon niche sites, but I dont own a single successful Amazon site then that would be a big clear sign for you.

Have you had your uncle or brother tell you, invest into shares or properties when none of them even own their own property? Think about it...

A wise old man said it better once in "the richest man in Babylon"...

Dont let a baker guide you into invest in diamonds!