Nice adsense WP theme

Scattered

Pickle you Kumquat
Aug 24, 2009
368
2
0
Stumbled across this today. I really like the point in his video demo about the ad rotation options, making it less likely for a user to become "aware" of where your ad placements are. Really its the only perk I'd find a $67 value in.

CTR Theme - The Ultimate AdSense Theme
 


It's a nice looking theme but definitely not worth $67. Even a tard utilizing raw HTML and CSS on their site can make an exact replica for free.
 
Lol at the dumbass testimonial on that site -

Using CTR Theme and AdSense Link-Building Secrets, I turned a $2.17 .info domain into a $250 per month earner, and it took less than 4 hours of work to do it! SEO and AdSense is the new alchemy. Garbage becomes gold.." - - Eppie Vojt

I almost shot my Soda on the screen!
 
Just click the ads yourself bro...

I get my VA to do it, took a $1.93 a week site to well over 4 dollars a week!

I got a slight adsense account issue at the moment but I'm sure that will be resolved any day now.

You think I could use your code for a bit and we'll split it?

40 / 60
 
Just click the ads yourself bro...

I get my VA to do it, took a $1.93 a week site to well over 4 dollars a week!

I got a slight adsense account issue at the moment but I'm sure that will be resolved any day now.

You think I could use your code for a bit and we'll split it?

40 / 60

Bah! Old School...

Manual clicking is a thing of the past bro.

I got this awesome Automated adsense clicker from a guy in Iran for $200 - makes me a cool $15 a week for every site. And I don't even care about SEO anymore. I am raping Google and they don't even know.

Can anyone share codes with me? I can send more than 100 clicks everyday.
 
fuck really, if I could get some sort of click automation happening, god the sky's the limit I could be looking at 9 even 10 dollars a week!

$200 though - you think I can get that shit cheaper from north africa?
 
fuck really, if I could get some sort of click automation happening, god the sky's the limit I could be looking at 9 even 10 dollars a week!

I am scaling gradually. Right now I have 12 sites on weebly and 2 on blogspot, they're doing good.

$200 though - you think I can get that shit cheaper from north africa?

I'm not sure. Maybe you could try. Iranians are always overcharging their shit.