Autotext - Clipboard Utility - Snippets Organizer
I tried like every other popular tool yesterday and they all lacked in quality IMO, things like M8, Clipomatic and especially Ditto <- dunno why everyone likes it so much
Your original copy item always gets incremented by 1 ID, so you can't logically remember the clipboard items.
explained here best: SourceForge.net: Ditto-cp: Topic: Paste last at the bottom of the list
Anyways it's free for personal use, I just assign hot keys to clipboard items and when I hit the assigned combo key the clipboard item is pasted.
Very useful
I tried like every other popular tool yesterday and they all lacked in quality IMO, things like M8, Clipomatic and especially Ditto <- dunno why everyone likes it so much
Your original copy item always gets incremented by 1 ID, so you can't logically remember the clipboard items.
explained here best: SourceForge.net: Ditto-cp: Topic: Paste last at the bottom of the list
Anyways it's free for personal use, I just assign hot keys to clipboard items and when I hit the assigned combo key the clipboard item is pasted.
Very useful